How To Make An Advising Appointment
Make your advising appointment with the Academic Center for Excellence without making a phone call.
Schedule your advising appointment via EAB by following the steps below:
- Log into your MyCSU account.
- Click on EAB in the left navigation.
- On the home page, click on "Get Advising" in the blue box on the right hand side.
- From the drop down menu, choose "Academic Advising".
- Choose your reason for meeting. "Academic Advising" is a good catch all reason if yours is not listed. Click Next.
- For location, choose ACE.
- Pick your advisor from the drop down. Click Next.
- If your advisor is not shown, please double check the advising center and/or contact them for instruction appointments.
- Here you will see available times. Choose your day and morning or afternoon.
- Once you click on morning or afternoon, you are given times to choose from. Click on your selected time, and click Next.
- Enter comments/concerns/questions in the comment box.
- Set up a reminder! We highly suggest the text option!
- Click on Confirm appointment!
You are now scheduled to see your advisor. Please note the date and time of your appointment. You will be emailed a confirmation and a reminder.