The mission of the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) is to provide CSU students with high quality, innovative academic advising that will enable them to make sound decisions regarding their educational, personal, and professional goals.
ACE serves as CSU's central resource for information regarding academic programs, student support services, and other campus opportunities. ACE advisors work closely with advisors in all academic departments to provide specialized advising to transfer students, undeclared students, military students, athletes, Early College and students who are considering changing their major. In addition to serving select majors, ACE provides general advising information for all students.
FACULTY/STAFF USE ONLY:
Unsure who your assigned academic advisor is?
Please see WHO IS MY ADVISOR?
Please use the instructions below to make an appointment with your advisor.
- Log into your MyCSU account.
- On the left navigation, click on EAB.
- Click on "Get Assistance" in the blue box on the right hand side.
- From the "What Type of Appointment Would You Like to Schedule" drop down, choose "Advising".
- From the "Pick a Service Category" drop down, choose "Academic Advising".
- From the "Pick a Service" drop down, choose your reason for scheduling a meeting. Academic Advising is a good catch-all.
- Choose your location.
- Pick your advisor from the drop down. Click Next.
- Here you will see available times. Choose your day and morning or afternoon.
- Once you click on morning or afternoon, you are given times to choose from. Click on your selected time, and click Next.
- Enter comments/concerns/questions in the comment box.
- Set up a reminder! We highly suggest the text option!
- Click on Confirm appointment!
Having problems scheduling an appointment? Please call 706-507-8788 or stop by Schuster 211 and we will be more than glad to help you.